Oct 16, 2021
JAMES TAYLOR & HIS ALL-STAR BAND
with Special Guest Jackson Browne
- October 16, 2021 at 7:30 PM Add to cal
SHOW INFO UPDATE: James Taylor and His All-Star Band, with special guest Jackson Browne, originally scheduled for May 14, 2021 at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans has been rescheduled to Saturday, October 16, 2021.
Tickets are on sale now for the rescheduled dates and all previously purchased tickets will be honored for the new dates. Fans are encouraged to hold onto their tickets, but should you be unable to attend the rescheduled date, please reach out to your point of purchase for information on refunds. The patience of all ticket holders has been appreciated through these uncertain and challenging times.
Ticketholders will have until September 15, 2021 in order to request a refund.
- Tickets from the original show date will be honored for the new date.
- Guests who purchased tickets through Ticketmaster and are requesting a refund, please log into your Ticketmaster account for ticketing options.
- If you purchased tickets via the Club/Suite Program, please contact us at [email protected]
If you purchased tickets for this show at the Smoothie King Center Box Office with a credit card or cash, please follow the below instructions in order to request a refund:
- Please take photos of the tickets you purchased AND your receipt. Email these photos along with your name and phone number to [email protected]
- Upon receipt, a box office representative will contact you via email with further instructions. Please mail tickets to:
- Upon receipt of the tickets, your card will be credited, or your check request will be processed if you paid in cash.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
All bags are prohibited other than clear vinyl bags no larger than 12" wide x 12" height x 6" deep, Gallon Size Ziploc Bags (Limit 1 of either) and Small Clutch Purses no larger than 4.5" x 6.5". Non-clear Diaper bags are prohibited.
All bags are prohibited other than clear vinyl bags no larger than 12" wide x 12" height x 6" deep, Gallon Size Ziploc Bags (Limit 1 of either) and Small Clutch Purses no larger than 4.5" x 6.5". Non-clear Diaper bags are prohibited. A clear diaper bag (no larger than 12" wide x 12" height x 6" deep) is permitted. Each member of a family, including children, would be allowed to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse into the arena. Outside Food & Drink, Cans, Bottles, Weapons, Fireworks, Contraband, Video Cameras, Cameras with lens exceeding 6”, Recording Devices, Sticks/poles/Selfie Sticks, iPads, GoPros, Confetti, Glitter, Beach balls, Laser Pointers, Mace, Artificial Noisemakers, Drones, Whistles and Containers of any kind are prohibited on the Smoothie King Center property. Any other items determined unacceptable by management will also be prohibited.
The Smoothie King Center is a cashless operation including all concessions, merchandise, and parking.
Guests may convert their cash to a gift card that is accepted at all permanent bar and food locations, food portables do not apply. Cash to Gift Card Exchanges are located at Section 102 and 331 and are valid for re-use for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
The Smoothie King Center is a completely non-smoking facility. All guests are prohibited from smoking (including electronic cigarettes, vaporizers or similar products) inside and outside of the arena within the security perimeter at any time.