Updated: April 3, 2020
Due to the recent developments with the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic and the directive from Governor Jon Bel Edwards that there are to be no public gatherings larger than 50 people, all events scheduled through April 13th at the Smoothie King Center has been suspended.
ASM is working with event producers to reschedule impacted events, and information regarding refunds to these events will be forthcoming. Current tickets will be valid for the newly rescheduled dates.
We appreciate your patience during this time, and we will continue to update and provide details on our website as they become available.
Finally, the health and safety of guests, performers, players, artists and employees are our highest priority. We remain in close contact with our local public health officials and other agencies and will update information as it becomes available.
- WWE SmackDown Live – March 20, 2020 – Postponed to Nov. 13, 2020
- Nick Cannon’s MTV’s Wild ‘N Out Live – March 28, 2020 – Postponed
- NCAA Women’s Final Four – April 3 & 5, 2020 – Canceled
- No Limit Reunion Tour – April 10, 2020 – Postponed
- James Taylor & His All-Star Band - May 15, 2020 - Postponed
- JoJo Siwa – June 2, 2020 – Postponed
- Justin Bieber – June 30, 2020 – Postponed
- Lauren Daigle - July 19, 2020 - Postponed
The Smoothie King Center continues to follow the precautionary guidelines of the CDC and other public health organizations, which include:
- Increased signage outlining advisable precautions (e.g. frequent handwashing, safety recommendations, etc.),
- Regular cleaning of high touch point areas such as, escalator handrails, stair railings, door handles, purchase devices and elevator buttons with CDC recommended products,
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of facility public spaces and restrooms, and increasing additional hand sanitizer stations in various locations throughout the facility.
Through public health organizations, such as the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), we are staying informed of the latest updates and developments as they occur. We are also in close communication with our local public health and government officials to determine what additional safeguards may need to be implemented. This is an evolving situation and any additional actions taken will be consistent with guidelines from these agencies.
Ticket Policies for Affected Events
We understand that our fans and guests have a variety of questions regarding their ticket purchases for these events and we appreciate your patience during this time. We are working with our live entertainment partners to determine ticket policies for each event on an individual basis.
As a facility that primarily utilizes Ticketmaster* for major events, we are partnering with Ticketmaster to address fan questions regarding the cancellation and rescheduling of events. More information from Ticketmaster may be found here.
Ticketing Office Hours
The Smoothie King Center Ticket Office will be closed until Monday, April 13, 2020.
Tickets to upcoming events can be purchased online through Ticketmaster.
We are partnering with Ticketmaster to address fan questions regarding the cancellation and rescheduling of events. More information from Ticketmaster may be found here.